How To Work Smarter, Not Harder
“How to Work Smarter, Not Harder” is a series of quick 3-minute
instructional videos to introduce some specific “core skills” to you such as “Influencing”, “Asserting”, “Listening”, “Negotiating”, “Coaching”, “Handling Conflict”, etc.
These simple and practical nuggets are based on Vijay’s 20 years of work and training experience plus loads of research. These videos have been featured on AOL Gurus.
How to Work Smarter, Not Harder.
B. INFLUENCING SKILLS
- Influence Without Authority – Introduction.
- Influence Without Authority – Proving.
- Influence Without Authority – Inspiring.
- Influence Without Authority – Inquiring.
- Influence Without Authority – Telling.
- Influence Without Authority – Quid Pro Quo.
C. ASSERTING SKILLS
- How To Assert – Introduction.
- How To Assert – The Basics.
- How To Assert – The Steps.
- How To Assert – Scenario 1.
- How To Assert – Scenario 2.
- How To Assert – Standing Your Ground.
How To Ride The Stress Wave
“How to Ride the Stress Wave” is a series of videos by Nilima Bhat that intends to help the youth find out their passion and stay on top of their stressful, roller-coaster lives in the resurgent New-India.
- How to Ride the Wave – Intro. Download Video
- Decide where you want to play. Download Video
- When reality overwrites your dreams. Download Video
- Getting on board. Download Video
- Emotional fitness. Download Video
- Mental fitness. Download Video
- When you can’t have what you love, learn to love what you have. Download Video
- Stay in the rain and wait for it to stop OR GET OUT OF THE RAIN. Download Video
- Where do you find the balance BETWEEN HELPING YOURSELF AND OTHERS? Download Video
- Staying psychologically fit: discard, delete, overwrite, recycle old programs! Download Video
- The wheel of a balanced life. Download Video
- Working out emotions – Anger, Shame and Fear. Download Video
We would be glad to receive your feedback on these videos at
rootsandwings at gmail dot com.