Our Cellular Healing Meditation for healing of cancer and other degenerative conditions, is based on two key pillars:
1. The use of relaxation techniques, self-awareness and positive mental imagery to enhance the healing response, inspired by the work of pioneers like Carl and Stephanie Simonton, Lawrence Le Shan, Jon Kabat-Zinn and others. Most people are unaware of their astonishing success rates when it comes to cancer recovery and survival rates.
Their central premise is that “emotional and mental states play a significant role both in susceptibility to and recovery from all disease, including cancer. If the total integrated system of body, mind and emotions, which constitutes the whole person is not working in the direction of health, then purely physical interventions may not succeed.” (sic)
The core elements in their approach are:
- Relaxation: to break the tension/ fear and accept the body as a partner in the healing process
- Self-awareness: as the means to dig deep into one’s motivations, aspirations and distortions
- Mental imagery: as a tool for actively influencing the immune system
2. The psycho-neuro-immunological axis (PNI), based upon the work of people like Candace Pert, Larry Dossey and others. Founded on these insights and inspired by the Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, I AM Yoga of the Cells© includes the most potent, catalytic elements from transformational practices and teachings from around the world. For instance
- The double-spiral meditation symbol (yantra) is based on the golden ratio. Drawn from sacred geometry, this ratio is considered to be the blueprint of all creation. It works to re-orient and re-align cellular energetic-structures with the natural, healthy rhythms of the larger system.
- Water, the universal solvent, is used to flush out not just physical toxins but also more subtle ones such as negative emotions and thoughts. Especially the issues around Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness and Letting go that correlate to breast cancer
- Physical and breathing exercises from Yoga are included to direct the flow of life-force and healing energy through to the cells
- Similarly, the chanting of specific sounds (mantras or vibrational keys) and positive affirmations are used to unlock the latent spiritual forces within.
Developed over 10 years by Nilima Bhat, a cancer coach, caregiver and yoga teacher, this 45 minute cellular healing meditation is taught to cancer patients who report feeling calm, energized and hopeful after doing it; a state that enables physical healing.
Here’s the verbatim feedback from one patient who had a ‘miraculous’ outcome after doing this practice for the recommended 21 days:
“I felt that the visualizations, covered in the meditation, actually had a positive ‘physical’ effect on the body. I believe that the cellular meditation has resulted in sending signals and positive energy to the cancerous cells to cure/balance themselves. After the treatment, my stage 4 cancerous tumors melted away (PET scan completely negative) and the anticipated surgery was not needed. I believe that this could not have been only because of the chemo+radiation and that the meditation accelerated the recovery.”
“Thanks to Nilima, the courses I did with her, her guidance and a wonderful healing meditation audio she made for me, they helped me in my recovery from difficult surgeries. In my moments of illness, anxiety & depression, I was always counting on the healing techniques I had learnt and I give a lot of credit to Nilima for helping me come out of my difficult times!” – Participant Feedback